You are Lars Speedwagon, stuntman extraordinaire and expert in the art of shoving over pedestrians in action movie chase scenes. Shove your way across colorful European cities, causing chaos and foiling your pursuers with hilarious ragdoll physics!
- A cunning reversal of the popular “endless runner” genre with a slapstick twist!
- Each level puts Lars into a new action movie with a crazy – yet plausible – procedurally generated title and premise!
- Spend hard earned Lira or real-world cash to unlock new cities, special modes, stunt accessories, and more!
- Soundtrack featuring electronic dance takes on classic European folk music, with a dash of 80s action movie rock!
- Challenge friends to beat your high scores with Game Center, or present them to the world using Twitter or Facebook!
Teddy Diefenbach, Game Designer, Writer, Programmer
Mike Sennott, Game Designer, Writer, Programmer
Wesley Martin, Artist
John Carey, Composer
Harrison Lee, Composer & Sound Designer
Dustin Painter, Composer & Sound Designer
Lars Speedwagon – Logan Olson
Film Historians – Steve Anderson and Richard Lemarchand
Rad Dragon Reps – Teddy Diefenbach and Mike Sennott
Goons – Doug Spice and John Carey
Bystanders – Jamie Antonisse, Aron Fernandez, Diana Hughes, Harrison Lee, Dustin Painter, Asa Shumskas-Tait, Ben Strickland, Don Strickland, Asher Vollmer
Director – Asa Shumskas-Tait
Producer – Diana Hughes
Director of Photography – Aaron Bennett
Production Assistant – David Miess
Editor – Brian Feeney
Sound Editor – Aron Fernandez
Post Production and Finishing – Psychic Bunny
Written by Teddy Diefenbach and Mike Sennott
Music by John Carey, Harrison Lee, and Dustin Painter